IT security Management consultant
Samantha is an experienced IT Manager with over eighteen years of computer programming experience. As a business strategist, she plans and manages high-profile projects by aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains. Samantha excels in managing large project teams and is known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed targets.
DIT, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
(In progress; expected 2020)
MS, Information Systems &
THOMAS EDISON STATE UNIVERSITY
BA, Liberal Studies
- Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Professional Project Manager (PMP)
- Stanford Advanced Computer Security Certificate
- Six Sigma Green Belt - IT (SSGB)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
David is an expert in aligning IT with enterprise strategies, operations, and goals, as well as creating effective policies, processes, and implementing best practices.
He has an extensive background in the design and delivery of technology innovation and high-performance solutions, connecting easily with people at all levels. David has served as the Network Administrator for the Santa Barbara Police Department for the past twenty years, and ran his own highly successful cloud hosting enterprise which sold in 2014.
Get in touch
We know that finding the right IT advisers is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.